Sling World Sports customers who are enjoying the free previews of TV Globo, MBC, TV5Monde, or RAI Italia can continue to watch after the previews end by updating their subscription.
To include TV Globo, MBC, TV5Monde, or RAI Italia in your channel lineup, check out this grid for more information on which Sling international service might be best for you:
|Included in Package(s)||Monthly Price||
World Sports Channels Included?
|Brazilian TV Globo Brazilian Brazil Mega||$20/month $25/month $35/month||Sim|
Even better, World Sports channels are already included without a separate add-on cost in many of Sling’s international packages!
Also, here is a guide to updating your subscription so that you can continue watching your favorite international channels in addition to your favorite World Sports channels:
1. Visit https://www.sling.com/account and sign in to your account.
2. Click the Change Subscription button (as demonstrated above).
3. Use the Add Other Language dropdown menu to select the language service you want (such as French in this example).
4. Click the Add button to add that service to your account.
5. Remove the World Sports service by unchecking the Add button next to World Sports. Remember, there is no need to pay for these channels twice! These channels are already included in the international services outlined in the grid above.
6. Review your plan and click Submit Order. If you make changes in the middle of your billing cycle, partial charges or credits will be calculated automatically. If you upgrade to a more expensive service, then you will see a prorated “Amount Due Now” above the new monthly total (the new monthly total is the amount that will be due at your next complete billing cycle).