Did you enjoy your HBO fix last weekend? Our free previews aren’t over quite yet! We’re continuing to celebrate our birthday month by giving Sling TV customers a free preview of our STARZ premium. Starting tomorrow, Feb. 23 through Sunday, Feb. 26, all Sling Orange and Sling Blue customers will have access to live and on-demand TV shows and movies from STARZ.
This weekend’s free preview means you can catch up on shows like The Missing and Black Sails, or binge watch the best shows you’ve never heard of, like Ash vs. Evil Dead and Party Down. When STARZ says it’s “obsessable,” they mean it! On the recommendation of a friend, I watched all 20 Party Down episodes in just two days.
The free preview will bring you a variety of STARZ channels all weekend long:
• STARZ – Catch up on the newest season of Black Sails, the STARZ original series everyone’s talking about. Don’t miss the newest episode airing on Sunday, Feb. 26 at 9 p.m. ET.
• STARZ Encore – Tune in to this channel for movies, movies and more movies, all day long. STARZ Encore features popular old and new films, making it the perfect channel for a movie marathon.
• STARZ Kids & Family – Keep the kids entertained for hours with animated classics and live-action adventures on STARZ Kids & Family, a channel dedicated to family-friendly content.
• STARZ Edge – For those who can’t get enough heart-stopping drama, STARZ Edge delivers with bold original series and action-packed films like Ghostbusters and Avengers: Age of Ultron.
• STARZ Comedy – The laughter never stops on STARZ Comedy, featuring original series and movies that will bring the funny all day long like Pineapple Express and The House Bunny.
• STARZ West – Good news for the West Coast! Sling TV customers can tune in to STARZ West and view their favorite STARZ content, with a schedule adjusted for Pacific time.
After the free preview ends, Sling TV customers have the option of adding the STARZ premium to their service for an additional $9 per month.
Content Strategy, Sling TV