July has been a busy month for Sling TV, with several new channels joining our lineup. Over the past few weeks, we’ve welcomed content from Magnolia Selects, DOX, Warriors & Gangsters, Monsters & Nightmares and Stingray Qello to our library! Available today, you can get each of these channels with or without a Sling TV subscription on Roku devices.
- Magnolia Selects ($5/month): Offers a vast library of critically-acclaimed independent features. With films such as Oscar-winning documentary, “Man on Wire;” comedies like “Alan Partridge” starring Steve Coogan; and Andrew Jarecki’s groundbreaking film inspired by a true crime story, “All Good Things,” there’s always something for film fans to enjoy.
In addition to its film library, Magnolia Selects offers a curated suite of standalone, genre-specific channels, each available to Sling subscribers for just $3/month. These include:
- DOX: Features exceptional documentaries and docuseries from some of the most renowned filmmakers around the world, including Oscar-nominated documentaries like “Enron: The Smartest Guys in The Room” and “Food, Inc.” as well as top rated documentaries from Rotten Tomatoes like “Jiro Dreams of Sushi” and “Life Itself.”
- Warriors & Gangsters: The best collection of bone-breaking, adrenaline-rushing thrills with hits such as “Ong Bak,” “13 Assassins” and “Troll Hunter.”
- Monsters & Nightmares: Includes top horror, thriller and sci-fi movies that will be sure to leave you with terrors for nights to come, such as “Let the Right One in,” “The War Within,” and “The Host.”
- Stingray Qello ($8/month): The world’s most extensive collection of on-demand full-length concert films and music documentaries. Music lovers can receive the ultimate concert experience right in their family room by watching recordings of live performances from popular artists like Adele, Beyonce, Elton John, Blake Shelton, The Temptations and more.
Additionally, we’ve added FilmRise and Genius Brands Network content to Sling’s free experience on Roku devices, so you can enjoy more shows and movies with or without a base subscription to Sling.
- FilmRise: Featuring over 750 hit TV shows and popular movies, catch classic TV series like “3rd Rock from the Sun” and “Kitchen Nightmares,” and films such as “The Illusionist,” starring Edward Norton, Paul Giamatti and Jessica Biel, or “Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans,” featuring Nicholas Cage and Eva Mendes.
- Genius Brands Network: Toddlers and children can now watch free episodes of shows like “Rainbow Rangers” and “Space Pop,” from Genius Brands Network (full standalone channel is available for $4 per month).
Vice President of Programming, Sling TV